At Scarborough Brewery we are committed to the safe keeping of customer records in line with UK and EU legislation. On our database, we only keep relevant information and are dedicated to keeping that data secure. All our data is kept secure on a passworded database that is accessible only by certain Scarborough Brewery employees.
Only relevant information is kept. Therefore we don't hold on to date of birth, nationality, home addresses, etc. In the interests of our business, we will keep on record your name and the name and address of the business; information about your business; and any other information we may need to suit your needs and requirements.. We may keep record of telephone numbers and email addresses in order to contact you for commercial purposes. For our own personal records we keep track of all previous contact and any transactions between parties. If you would like to not receive emails or calls from ourselves, we have an "Opt Out" system for our subscriber's list which subscribers can do at any time. Alternatively you can contact us on email@example.com if you have any concerns or questions about our data protection policies.
We do not pass on any information to third parties and do not share our data to any other company.
Your rights: you have the right to ask us at any time
- to confirm whether we hold any of your personal data
- to send you a copy of any personal data that we hold about you
- to correct any inaccuracies in your personal data and to add relevant details
- to delete any of your personal data
- to stop processing your personal data
- to let you have a portable copy of the personal data we hold about you
- to stop sending you marketing material.
You may contact us directly if you have any questions about our privacy statement or information we have. You can contact us on 01723 367506 or firstname.lastname@example.org